DEVTP Enrollment and Start Dates:
Summer Semester 2015 Dates
||April 27 – May 10, 2015|
||May 11 – May 18, 2015|
||May 18, 2015|
|Summer semester classes:
||May 18 – August 11, 2015|
New! Proof of Meningitis Vaccination
- Required for distance education students who live in Texas
- Click here for more information
CVC/DCCCD Student ID
You must have your Cedar Valley College Student ID to register.
- If you are new to CVC and did not receive your ID number when you applied or do not remember your ID number, please call 877-353-3482.
OCCI Approved Hospital
For levels 2 and 3, you must be working with an OCCI Approved Hospital. In order to register, please complete the following forms. Once appproved, Cedar Valley College will provide you with an OCCI Code. You must have that code to register for levels 2 and 3.
Students with Student Loans or Scholarships
You must register through Cedar Valley College if you have student loans or scholarships. Please call CVC at 877-353-3482 or 972-860-8267.
General Education Registration
- Contact Charles Wolf, RVT, SMRT or Kelly Black, DVM at 877-353-3482 or 972-860-8267 for advising. You may need an Accuplacer exam prior to enrolling if you have no transfer courses and dependent upon what courses in which you are enrolling.
- After advising, the registration forms will be emailed to you.
- Payment is due at time of registration. Forms without payment information will not be processed or kept.